The author has had a substantial hand in drafting many of the contracts discussed in this book.
This book provides an accessible, practical guide to a complex area of law.
Essential reading for:
- Marine Lawyers
- Ship Charterers
- Marine Insurers
- P&I Clubs
- Procuring Tonnage - Charter Party
- Operating Agreements
- Slot Charters
- Container and Containerspace Hiring Agreements (Consortium Operations)
- Container Leasing and Equipment Handover Agreement (General Operation)
- Contracts of Carriage (Bill of Lading, Waybills)
- Standard Trading Conditions
- General Average and Salvage (Guidance Notes for Consortium Operation)
- Letters of Indemnity